2008年10月10日星期五

haiz

i thought i can 4gt u
i thought i can c u as my gud fren
i thought i can talk v u like last times
i thought v can be gud gud fren 4eva
but
when i c ur face
when i hear ur voice
i know dat ican't do it
when u say u won't talk v me liao
my heart so pain although i know u're jz kidding
when u say i won't c u again
my eyes rain..
real very miss u
but i dunno dat is love anot
u r my senior
n u look me as ur sister
i know dat u dun love me
i'll try
i'll try to look u as my gud fren
so...can u pls dun hurt me again??
can u pls dun "tao bi" me again??
can u pls dun bcum a stranger in my life??
ur attitude let me feel dat u dun wan to talk v me...
so hurt...
my eyes rain heavily again
again n again..

1 条评论:

  1. don think so much,
    most importance for u now,
    is ur next week exam..
    put down all ur love 1st,
    n all the best in ur exam.
    gd luck for u..
    n ur family wil stand wit u,
    when ur feeling hurt..

    回复删除