2009年9月9日星期三

this few weeks are really leisurely~
but i feel dat i'm apparently wasting the precious time
everyday is the same!doing nonsense!
although it muz b admitted dat jz sigh n regret here is not conducive
but other than dis i duno wat can i do anymore~
watever the reason may be for my laziness,
i really nid to pick up my performance
ya,i've bcum incalculably n immeasurably lazier!
laziness triumps over my energy
laziness slaughters my creativities
laziness reigns supreme!
in double-quick time the end of the year cuming soon
the time pass at a frantic rate!so huge n horrendous~
my mind is crowded vf nonsense!!
ask myself,wat i had done in dis few weeks,dis few months
nothing...
i feel dat i've bcum a bushwoman
ya,woman!!
omg!!
everyday live in a hundrum brooding mood ==
so bad mood !!
maybe i feel so alien vf my frenz,feel loneliness...
i miss my happy
where is it?!
i've hunting high n low for it
but unsuccessfull~
actually i dun really realize whr is the problem
shit!!!

没有评论:

发表评论