2009年5月23日星期六

!&^*(*$#$#!~~$%&**%^

2day gt 2 frenz ditimpa kemalangan jalan raya
and nw 1 at s'ban hospital,his leg...patah jor~
and another 1 is more serious-脑出血
nw he is in ICU
wat can i do?
wat i can help i already done
now jz can pray~

now i'm very very bushuang
how come dis world will gt dis type of ppl?!
know wat is 恶人先告状??
没错,我就是在说你!
u wan me dun make complain here but at ur blog there?
CAN!
but u all plz 以身作则 1st
if u all din scold me blame me behind me b4
would i making complain here?
u all bushuang me then straight come in front me and scold sepuas-puasnya
dun talk too much==
and,why i can't make complain here?!
helo gal, this is MY BLOG
wat i wan to write here,dats my freedom,ok?
i also didn't 以为自己是工委就以为自己大完
u thought i like to bcum AJK?
if dis camp not nice,all ahli sure complain
then we sure kena marah by senior and mr.ong
and wat i wan to tell U is,
U AND UR FREN,做对选择了
and pls promote to ur fren those also hate me de
ask them take part kem tahunan also
coz u all will gt chance to balas dendam sepuas-puas hati
all the ajk will gv ahli chance to balas dendam!

没有评论:

发表评论